Internal Expansion Male Pipe Threaded End Stem
Log in to view pricing, inventory, place orders & much more. If you want to create an account, please click the button to begin the registration process.
|Maximum Operating Pressure|
|Optional Package/Box Quantity||
6" (150 mm)
Recommended for concrete placement, grout and plaster, food, dairy, pharmaceutical as well as other applications where increased flow capacity is important. Contact Dixon for additional application and working pressure information.
- Internally expanded couplings are essential when maximum flow of media is important.
- Reduces turbulence through hose
- Excellent sealing and retention characteristics
- Outperforms band clamps
- Easy and consistent installation
Only one expansion tool is needed for each ID.
- Dixon Holedall stems and ferrules are specifically designed to be used together as a coupling system. Due to differences in dimensions and tolerances, for safety reasons, do not use other manufacturer's stems or ferrules with Dixon Holedall products.
- Do not use a wrench or vice on ferrule
- Holedall couplings, regardless of coupling style, are never to be used for steam service at any pressure.
- Holedall fittings are not to be used with cable reinforced high-pressure hose, 4 or 6 braid wire hydraulic hose or any other service not listed in the recommendations. Consult Dixon for recommendations on usage.
- Strict adherence to ferrule OD range (Internally Expanded) for each hose end to be assembled is essential for satisfactory performance.
- Internally Expanded Holedall Couplings are not to be used with plastic lined chemical hose.
- Hose service working pressure (including surges and spikes) is never to exceed the maximum recommended working pressure for the fitting. The assembly's (hose + coupling) maximum working pressure is the lesser of the hose rated working pressure or the coupling rated working pressure.
- Media being transported through the hose should be compatible with the stem material. Compatibility of ferrule material with the environment in which it will be used is recommended. Consult the Compatibility Chart or the Dixon factory for material compatibility.
- For applications other than the ones list, please consult Dixon.
- Maximum recommended working pressures, in PSI, given at 70°F/21°C ambient temperature
For use with Internal Expansion Ferrules
WARNING: This product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.